It is a very common characteristic of humans to turn to God for support and help when nothing else seems to work around. In Hinduism, there is one specific deity to look up to for help to fulfil your needs. One can follow the recited way of worshipping God and get the desired results. Many tough vrats are also mentioned in Puranas to fulfil the desire at the earliest.
Similarly, Lord Hanumana is one of the Gods who always be there for his devotees whenever they pray for help. Hanumana is the son of Anjani and Vayudevata, who symbolises strength and devotion. He is also the greatest devotee of Lord Rama. Lots of devotees adore Lord Hanuman for his strength, devotion and power.
The Lord is also famous for his Panchamukhi identity. This identity denotes fice symbols of devotion such as Naman, Smaram, Keerthanam, Yachanam and Arpanam. It is very encouraging to have Lord Hanumana in that form at home. Panchamukhi hanuman MDF photo frames are readily available to keep at the house facing north.
There are different matras for health, wealth, power and other problems inherited by generations from various ancient books to worship Hanumana. Every mantra has its specific intention, which a devotee uses as per the needs for chanting. They can chant it regularly in front of the Panchmukhi Hanuman wall hanging at a convenient place.
The Lord protects you from negativity. The health mantra of Lord Hanuman, enchanted with purity and concentration, can get you a healthy body. This is easily available online or in Hanuman Chalisa. This improves your strength and gives you the power to fight outside bacteria or viruses. Worshipping Panchamukhi Hanumana with this health mantra brings you health and strength.
Benefits of chanting the Health Mantra regularly:
- It improves the person’s strength and makes them appear victorious in each challenging situation.
- Regular worshipping brings peace to mind and concentrates all the positive energy for the body.
- It helps win over unfavourable health conditions like a coma.
- Daily chanting will help you have success in difficult situations.
Procedure to chant Hanuman Mantra:
- Tuesday is one holy day to start and continue regular chanting of Hanuman Mantra for quick visibility of results.
- Morning time is holy for daily chanting and worshipping.
- While worshipping person should use a red asana and not sit directly on the ground.
- A person should chant in front of the idol after decorating it with fresh flowers and having a diya and dhoop lighted there. The idol should also not touch the floor. In the case of the absence of an idol, a person can buy a Panchmukhi Hanuman photo online and hang it on the wall to worship.
Devotees admire Lord Hanumana for showcasing his power, strength and devotion. He has never failed any of his devotees and has always shown the path of prosperity. Regular chanting of mantra for health appreciation is necessary for better results.